I was talking to someone the other day about how people (read: nerds) on the internet love to complain about things and attack bloggers who hate on their favorite stuff. I realized I don’t openly invite these swarms of people here and that’s my bad. Imagine if I had cool (cool?) nerd arguments in the comments section here, that would awesome! Well, I’m gonna give it a shot. Here is a list of things I’m willing to hate on to troll for nerds (I really believe these):
- Magic: The Gathering is stupid.
- Apple products make me cringe.
- I liked all of the original Spider-Man and X-Men movies, yes I understand both series had a third film.
- The Goonies isn’t a very good movie, I don’t care about your nostalgia.
- I was bored when I watched Spinal Tap.
- If I had something inflammatory to say about Star Wars I would post it here, but I agree with nerds on pretty much everything here. (Han shot first)
- Star Wars is better than Star Trek.
- I don’t listen to The Beatles, ever. I do not like them, they are boring.
- Nirvana is the most influential band of all time.
- The Legend of Zelda series is better than the Final Fantasy series.
P. S. Yes, the title of this post is a reference to a Limp Bizkit song. This in and of itself should incite riots.